Saturday, October 15, 2011

Learning something new everyday

when you have a person in your life that you know should be special, but you cant remember who they really were, it is pretty difficult to deal with. this past week i learned a lot of new things about my mom.  i heard some funny stories and i learned how passionate she was about Christ. right now. more than ever im happy to know i have a mom like that.
I look up to a lot of people in my life when they do things that i wish i could do. the stories ive heard make me really inspired. Alot of people still think about her, she impacted a lot of people and i wish i could remember so me of it. Not remembering her is the hardest part. I only remember her love and passion to always be there for darby and i. she was a great mom. If only she could come back

sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment