Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Holly's Lights Re-ignite

wow.. that's the only thing that comes to mind. My dad has been nominated for man of the year for the Leukemia lymphoma Society.
It's amazing the things that God puts in our lives to make us reconnect with people who we've left.. Tonight was a sad night. I saw so many people I used to know. unfortunately it's been so long. it makes me mad that one person could take so many people out of my life. Kelly Johnson may have won the battle but not the war. I knew I would never forget my mom.. no one can ever take something that loves you so much, out of you..
But now it's time to go. we're on a mission to raise 100,000 dollars by May 4th.. and I don't see it as a challenge.. The team my dad put together "Holly's lights Re-ignite" is liked with passionate people who love my mom and my family. I'm so excited to see what we make of this.

Keep our team in your prayers.
Opportunities to donate will be posted later. thanks

1 comment:

  1. WOW! is right Sydney. I am so thankful to be a part of your team and to be re-connected to you and your family. I too am excited to see how this all comes together. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete