Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Only Angel Ive Seen

Only two people in this world know this story, only because i thought i was dreaming. But now i know its truely the reality.

This past summer i went to Indianapolis to "remeet" my moms side of the family. The last time i had seen most of them was before i could walk. But my Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt are the only ones who i truely did remember. Grandma "pooper" didn't know Darby and i were coming ; we surprised her. She was so excited. My Aunt Heather (aka. Aunt Hair) wasn't supposed to come to Indianapolis that weekend because of a wedding. That whole weekend i felt like i was famous because piles upon piles upon piles of people came to my Aunt suzy's house JUST to see Darby and I. That made me think that my mom must have been a really special person if everyone was so eager to see her two daughters.

The reason we were down there was because of the Nascar Race the Brickyard 400(or something like that, i dont pay attention) the night before the race my aunt hair actually got to come in! When she finally got there it was like 11:30pm and pitch black. well we were all waiting outside for her to get there. When she got there and got out of the car, i walked towards her and what seemed to be someone who looked identical to her,but this person had some sort of wierd characteristics about her that almost made her look like something that was so beautiful, it wasn't even normal. And i knew from that moment it was my mother. Now im not the kind that believes in all that paranormal stuff. but this was real. The most real thing ive seen. I stood there in awe, it was like i was having one of those dreams where you're in trouble but you can't run away or scream. Even though this wasn't anything bad i just couldnt find away to put into words what i was seeing. This figure next to Hair was so visibly beautiful i couldnt take my eye off of it. As my aunt walked towards me so did this figure, i saw it until after i hugged my Aunt.

From that day on i felt like i knew who my mom was, and that she's still constantly there even when i can't see her. Even though my heart continually breaks everyday, over and over and over again for the desire to be with someone whom i love so deeply but barely even got to know. Right now is the time the death of my mom was relized. My dad's ex wife tried to wipe her out of my mind. And i hate to say it but she succeeded . But it all came back, and it will never leave me: the love that is. Although i might forget the laugh, the smile or the presence of my mom. I'll never forget her love. Although my heart breaks every day it repairs its self everyday, not just to break again the next day. But to get me through the day.

Mom. i love you. never forget that, and thank you for teaching me that love is unconditional, and no storm, or roadblock can make you forget what love actually is. Thank you for being my biggest inspiration, my role model, and my best friend. I will never forget the fight that you faught. You're the strongest person i know. I love you.


Sydney
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. I believe that you did see your mom. She is there when ever you need her. She loved her sister so much she was thrilled when she got a new baby sister and watched over her like her own.She was so proud of all of you. I know Heather , Grandma and Grandpa miss her so much. She will always be remembered as such a good person I was so sad when she moved missed her so much she always walked over for Tea when grandma came and Heather even when she grew up. She was a sweetheart so remember her gentle way and live to be the daughter she was so proud of remember she IS there for you.

    ReplyDelete